Friday, April 6, 2012

The Normalcy Bias



The Progressivist are ensconced in every institution of government - they are coming for us folks - this isn't fantasy. A friend recently reminded me of the "normalcy bias" . The normalcy bias is easily explained with the following story: In 1970, I was looking for tomato sauce on the shelf of a convenience store. A black man walked into the store carrying a sawed-off shotgun. I saw him walk into the door and immediately thought, "I wonder who he's trying to sell that gun to?" Honest that was my first thought, grammatical error and all. I walked to the next isle still looking for tomato sauce, as I did I had a second thought. "That gun looked too short. I hope whomever buys it measures that barrel." All of the sudden the store was very quite, I heard some loud talking but didn't get what they said, I asked myself, "Is someone angry?" It didn't really sound angry, just forceful. I found my item, walked to the counter to pay and the cashier was white as a ghost. I asked her, "Hun, are you okay." She pointed with her eyes and said, "We are being robbed." I thought but didn't say, "Robbed, really, so where is the robber?" About that time the fellow behind the shelving said to me, "M>F> - don't do anything stupid. I'd love the excuse to cripple your stupid white a$, and laugh at you in the wheelchair." I thought, "Man, this really is a robbery." True story. I was gifted with the task of carrying the cash from the register to the robber.

THAT is the normalcy bias and right now as a Sharia Compliant Marxist Cabal is taking control of our country, we are arguing about ridiculous and stupid stuff. Whether the past adulteries of Newt Gingrich disqualify him for office and the like. Idiocy - - - well no, just the Normalcy Bias. We allow the Cabal to dominate our republican primary election and let them feed us there co-conspirator candidate, Mitt Romney. Idiocy! Well no . . . . just the Normalcy Bias. Even watching the absolute proof that Glen Beck and Mitt Romney have engaged in a Saul Alinsky Big Lie campaign - we ignore it, we think things are normal, the Marxists really are not a sawed-off shotgun, and we are just looking for tomato sauce and not really in imminent danger of DEATH. - Don't be shocked at that last word, because for me there is no bend, it is LIBERTY or DEATH.

Speaker Newt Gingrich speaking in 1991 - repeated in 2011.
 “The Left has thoroughly infiltrated nearly every cultural commanding height of our civilization. That is, they hold power, influence and control of academia, the elite news media, Hollywood, union leaders, trial lawyers, the courts, the Congress, and the bureaucracy at all levels of government. They are radically redefining our very culture by deciding what is news, what is entertainment, what our children learn in school, and what kind of government we should have.”

"There is fundamentally no difference between moderate Islam and radical Islam . . . They want exactly the same thing, and want to accomplish the same goals: the destruction of the Democratic way of life, and the imposition of Islam and Sharia Law. They just have two different ways of accomplishing their goal."

Mitt Money RMoney's Sharia compliant statement:
"If you want my views on Islam, it's quite straightforward. Islam is one of the world's great religions and the great majority of people in Islam want peace for themselves and peace with their maker. They want to raise families and have a bright future. There is, however, a movement in the world known as jihadism. They call themselves jihadists and I use the same term. And this jihadist movement is intent on causing the collapse of moderate Muslim states and the assassination of moderate Muslim leaders. It is also intent on causing collapse of other nations in the world. It's by no means a branch of Islam. It is instead an entirely different entity. In no way do I suggest it is a part of Islam." -MITT ROMNEY (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment